Share this page using buttons below:
Attn: Parents & Teachers!
Want to know the best iPad & iPhone apps for your child without
How it works:
Lucky the Leprechaun asks your child a series of questions using the illustrations of shapes, sizes and colors.
Lucky asks questions that pertain to the eight games in the app including:
1. Identify a requested shape. There are many different shapes in the app and range from triangle to oval to hexagon.
2. Jigsaw puzzle. Assembly a shape from the pieces.
3. Matching game. Match the shapes that are on the back of the cards. .
4. Identify the smallest shape from those provided.
5. Identify the largest shape from those provided.
6. Count the shapes--up to 10.
7. Identify the color of the shapes.
8. Identify which shape is different.
Overall, young kids will enjoy the interaction from Lucky and learn at the same time. To get a better idea if this app is right for your child, check out our video of the app in use.
How would you rate this app?
Explore and Learn Shapes- Mediakitchen.-(iPad & iPhone)
Copyright 2013: Kids Best iPad Apps | Apps For Kids Reviews | All rights reserved.
All incidentally referenced trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Prices for apps are subject to change.
Explore and Learn Shapes App Review
"Explore and Learn Shapes" has a range of fun, educational games using shapes for kids 2-5 years old. Lucky the Leprechaun is an entertaining character that asks kids what to do and provides feedback. When kids answer the questions correctly, a gold coin is dropped into Lucky's pot of gold.
Written by: Kids Best iPad Apps
Date published: 02/11/2013
3.5 / 5 stars